The Conchords Chorale book about ten concerts on a “first come, first served basis” during our Winter and Spring season. We also have several small groups (trios, quartets, etc.) that can provide wonderful entertainment for your residents.
- Concerts during a four week period beginning shortly after Thanksgiving through December 21.
- Mini-events September through December.
- Concerts during the four week period from mid-May through mid-June, including our Rose Festival performance at City Fair on Memorial Day, and at the Hollywood Theater.
- Mini-events January through June.
- Piano (preferably a Grand) that is in tune, electronic keyboards rarely work well.
- Enough space for 50 singers, percussion, piano, director, risers, sound board, and four microphones.
- Green room with lock for warming up and storing valuables.
- Access to performance room at least an hour in advance for setup of risers and sound system (If we bring our own).
- Drinking water.
Our standard fee is $200 per concert, however, we understand that money is tighter than it has been in some time, so on church events that “pass the plate”, we are willing to perform for a 50/50 split of the plate.
Some retirement venues opt for a “two-fer” or two concerts for the price of one. We will provide the entire group for a major concert and one of our highly entertaining trios or quartets for a more intimate concert on a different day.