The rehearsals are well underway for the Spring 2013 Season, and our upcoming schedule looks to be full of wonderful venues.
- May 19 – Woodburn Methodist Church – 3:00pm (public)
- May 21 – Mary’s Woods – 7:30pm
- May 23 – Village at Town Center – 7:00pm
- May 27 – Courtyard At Mt Tabor – 12:30pm
- May 29 – Springridge at Charbonneau – 7:00pm
- May 30 – Rose Schnitzer Manor – 7:00pm
- June 2 – Smith Memorial Presbyterian Church – 2:00pm (public)
- June 7 – The Old Church – 7:30pm (public)
- June 9 – The Old Church – 2:00pm (public)
The Conchords Chorale plays to two main audiences. The first is retirement centers and churches. The second is spring events for the Portland Rose Festival Foundation. We enjoy bringing our music to people everywhere and eagerly look forward to working with new venues.
Due to space limitations at some venues, we ask that you plan to attend only those marked as (public) events above.
Note: all times listed are PERFORMANCE times… unless otherwise discussed, performers are expected to arrive at least 30 minutes earlier for warm-up and set-up.
Sharon Thorne wrote to tell us: “Cheryl, the program was wonderful. Barry & I and our friends were amazed and touched by the whole thing. You-all are so good, loved the choice of music, the arrangements, and the spirit that you all communicated. For years Barry & I have wanted to find just the “right” Christmas program … and finally we have. Thank you.”